How Water Collects Contaminants
The Water Cycle of Nature
Water is considered the universal solvent. As it passes from liquid to vapor and back again, it tends to dissolve everything it touches -whether in the air as water vapor were it can mix with sulfur from smoke stacks forming acid or from the ground, absorbing calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, lead and limestone – water can have a negative impact on you, your household and your pocketbook. Depending on where you live, contaminants from sewage, industrial waste and agricultural run-off can also seep into your water supply.
Is your Drinking Water Safe?
Clean drinking water is essential for survival and must be safe, free from poisonous chemicals and other contaminants. Our Home drinking water system will remove chemicals from water to make it safe to clean to drink. This system will make clean drinking water that meets or exceeds the Government Drinking Water Standard NSF/ANSI 42. It will make your water great and safe for your entire family.
The “R.O. of the system is the secret.
“R.O.” is Reverse Osmosis. This is the natural process which sets the foundation of R.O. systems. It may sound technical, but osmosis is a natural, organic phenomenon, a process that occurs in nature on a continuous basis. Vegetation, like trees, plants and flowers attain their nutrients by using osmosis to draw water from the soil.
Reverse Osmosis (R.O) works like this.
The pressure from a household tap forces water through a semipermeable membrane. This membrane separates the water at the molecular level. The membrane acts like a filter, assuring the Reverse Osmosis water has substantially reduced impurities and dissolved solids. This cleaner, more refined water is then stored in a holding tank, ready at your convenience.
The Best Home Drinking Water System Will Give You
• Delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water
• Convenience: Fresh, clean water at your faucet
• Pristine, ﬂavorful coffee, tea and juice
• Quality water for your aquarium
• Cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
• Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
• Prolong the life of your humidiﬁer or steam iron
• Spotless glassware when rinsed with R.O. water
• Cost effective: No more bottled water costs
• Better tasting soups, sauces and meals
• Environmentally sound: No chemicals
• Great for family pets